This is a detailed Guide to Root Tecno Phantom 6 and Install TWRP Recovery Image, Since 6.0 Marshmallow Devices have been so stubborn to heed Kingroot then an easier way should be available.
Tecno Phantom 6 has been tecno mobile best flagship whatsoever under the phantom 6 series. Though i won’t say the best device in Nigeria, It spots 3GB of RAM and 32GB Internal Storage. A 13MP + 5MP rear camera and 8MP camera with soft flash was also flagged with the device. Won’t you mind checking out Tecno Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus Specifications.
Without a waste of time let’s check out how to Install TWRP recovery on tecno phantom 6
– A Personal Computer
-SuperSU.zip To Your Android Device, Download here
-TWRP recovery for Tecno Phantom 6, Download Here
-Unlocking Phantom 6 BootLoader Check the PROCESS HERE
-Setting Up ADB and FASTBOOT Check Here
HOW TO ROOT TECNO PHANTOM 6
- After Downloading SuperSu.zip, Move it both to your SDCard and Phone Memory.
- Extract the twrp recovery image with any unzipping tool then copy to the same folder as the fast boot and ADB both in exe format.
- Now, Unlock Tecno Phantom 6 BootLoader by following the steps in the link.
- Create A Connection between your phone and your PC via a USB Cable.
- Following the tutorial on how to unlock tecno phantom 6 bootloader, Boot your device into fastboot, don’t forget your USB DEBUGGING and OEM UNLOCKING must be Enabled.
- That very moment your phantom 6 enters the fastboot flash twrp recovery image by putting the command fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now, your device will automatically boot into TWRP Recovery Image, If at all you get a prompted message telling you to allow modification of the system partition,Just Select Keep Read Only and in case TWRP offers to root your phone chose NO
- Provided your Super Su is at the root folder of your internal storage, At TWRP Recovery click on Install then install SuperSu.zip from your Internal Storage this can be done using the volume keys.
- A message will be prompted to confirm the process swipe to the right and the flashing process will emerge.
- It will take some minutes for this to be completed, Once Done Reboot your phantom 6.
Congrats your Tecno Phantom 6 is rooted successful, To confirm a successful root download root checker from Google Play Store
That is it about Tecno Phantom 6 (Plus): How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery, Having qualms while on this comment below and it will be answered in seconds.