JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!!! GET OVER 80% ON ALL DEALS, CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!!!
ROOT TECNO CAMON C9: This article features the easiest way to root the Tecno camon c9 with the use of a PC, it’s a direct method and you don’t need to be a computer guru before you can do it.
Tecno camon c9 which was launched by Tecno Mobile in June runs a 6.0 marshmallow version and apart from the great features of the c9 I think tweaking and controlling the device would be a + for us, it proves stubborn with the kingroot but according to geeks diary there is always a solution to any phone problem.
Follow the below steps patiently and see your Tecno camon c9 rooted.
Required Apps & Softwares
- Clock Work MOD recovery image [All thanks to hovatek team] download here
- SuperSu.zip download that here
- You also need to unlock the boot loader of the Tecno Camon C9.
Must Read: Simple Ways to Root Infinix Zero 3 [X552]
Steps To Root Tecno Camon C9.
- After downloading all the required root apps, copy the SuperSu.zip to both of your phone storage and SD card
- Extract the clockworkmod recovery.img then copy it into the same folder as the fastboot.exe and adb.exe
- You also need to unlock the boot loader of the Tecno Camon C9: Follow the full Guide here
- Create a connection between your phone and your pc via a USB cable while making sure your phone is switched ON and booted into a fastboot as instructed by the boot-loader guide.
- Immediately your device enters fast boot, flash the recovery.img to the phone by typing the command below then press the Enter fastboot button.
flash recovery recovery.img
- Restart your device by imputing the below command then press the enter button
- Boot your c9 into a recovery mode by making use of the volume up and power button
- Make sure you are in the recovery mode, you can use the volume button to scroll up and down
- Scroll down to where you Install the zip and select it
- Choose zip from /storage/sdcard1
- Navigate to the folder you saved the SuperSu.zip and select it
- A prompt will be popped up select Yes – Install SuperSU to confirm flashing.
Wait for some seconds while the flashing completes
- Navigate back to home using the back key and reboot your device.
- If the CWM prompted to fix some errors select NO
Once completed, check out if your device is successfully rooted by downloading root checker for Playstore
If you have any problem rooting Tecno camon c9 drop it in the comment box.