Detailed Guide To Root Infinix Zero 4 X574 & Flash / Install Custom Recovery Image, Learn How To Root Infinix Zero 4 In Easy Steps If Followed Carefully.
Infinix Zero 4 is arguably the best flagship Infinix Mobility had released so far in 2016, the breath-taking specifications of the device nearly worth a duel with tecno phantom 6, Infinix Zero 4 however came with 3gb RAM, 32gb Storage, Features Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, Camera features like Laser Focus & Optical Image Stabilization is part of the specs that brightens up Infinix Zero 4.
I wonder how it be be if phones like this is left Unrooted, We however need full usage on the phone right it’s damn easy if you follow the below tutorial to Root Infinix Zero 4 X574 and Port Custom Recovery.
– A Personal Computer
– A working USB cable
-VCOM DRIVER, Download it here
-SP Flash Tool exe on your PC, Download and Extract
-SuperSU.zip To Your Android Device, Download here
-Infinix Zero 4 TWRP Recovery.img, Download Here
NOTE: The tutorial below is strictly for Infinix Zero 4 X574 Users Only & Not For Infinix Zero 4 Plus X602.
HOW TO INSTALL INFINIX ZERO 4 CUSTOM RECOVERY
- Make sure your phone is fully charged or your battery level should be up to 60.
- Download TWRP Recovery.img from the link above and extract to your desktop.
- Download SP Flash tool and Launch, Click on Scatter File and located where the scatter file you extracted was stored and select – Usually in .txt file.
- After a successful loading, locate Download button and clicked.
- Now switch off your Infinix Zero 4 and connect your USB Cable.
- You should see a yellow bar loading, Wait for the flashing process to be complete, A thick green circle with OK Sign will pop after a successful flashing.
Having done the above steps make sure you follow the below steps to root your infinix zero 4 Note that after flashing custom recover DO NOT power your phone normally otherwise you’ll get it stacked at the Brand Logo.
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX ZERO 4 X574
- After confirming a successful download of the supersu.zip place it at the root folder of your SDCard.
- Boot your Infinix Zero 4 Into Twrp Mode by holding power and volume button for some seconds.
- While at the Twrp click on install and locate where you saved the supersu.zip and select, After that swipe to the right and wait for the flashing process to be completed.
- Once completed, reboot your device and enjoy your just rooted zero 4.
- To confirm if you have truly rooted the device download root checker from playstore and check.
Before exiting this page why don’t you share How To Root Infinix Zero 4 & Port / Install TWRP Custom Recovery. Do not forget to share and subscribe to our mailing list.
Get Latest Updates On New Mobile Phones & Gadgets, Join Our Newsletter Below Or Like Us On FACEBOOK Either Way You Can Follow Us On Twitter @naija_specs 😉