Curious about rooting your Infinix Hot S X521, this is a detailed guide on How To Root Infinix Hot S and Install / Port TWRP Recovery.
Infinix Hot S was launched by infinix mobility around July and it’s one of the best flagship infinix has produce in 2016, It is an Android 6.0 Marshmallow based and it secrets 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage, 13MP rear camera with a Finger Print Scanner below was also featured with the device.
If you need the full Specifications And Features of the Infinix Hot S X521, Grab It Up Here.
Let’s quickly check on the way you can Root Infinix Hot S X521 and Port / Install TWRP Recovery
- A Fully Charged Personal Computer
- -VCOM DRIVER Download and Installation, Download it here
- -SP Flash Tool exe on your PC, Download and Extract
- -SuperSU.zip To Your Android Device, Download here
- -TWRP Recovery File for Hot S, Download Here
Port / Install TWRP Recovery Image on Infinix Hot S X521
Make sure MTK Vcom Driver is successfully installed in your PC.
60% Battery is required to complete this set Up
- Navigate to your phone settings and locate About Phone, tap on it and find Build Number and Tap On It 7 Times, A pop up message will be displayed showing you are now a developer.
- Just before About Phone, Click on Developer Options and Locate USB Debugging, Activate it by swiping your hands to the
right or Checking the box beside it.
- Provided you are done with above steps, Find a working USB Cable and connect your phone with a PC
- Transfer the SuperSu.zip you downloaded earlier to your phone
- When you are true with the above step, switch off your device and disconnect your phone from your PC
- Unzip Infinix Hot S Twrp Zip File you downloaded above to the Desktop, You will notice a scatter.txt file
- Provided you download the SP Flash Tool, Extract it and locate the app file (.exe) and Launch
- While at SP Flash Tool homepage click on scatter file
- Quickly Navigate to your desktop and select the scatterfile.txt at the Unzipped TWRP folder.
- At the SP Flash Tool Tick only Recovery and leave the remaining option Unticked
- While at the SP Flash Tool, Locate Select Option and Chose Download
- Next Step is to click the Download button in the SP Flash tool
- Immediately Connect your Device with your PC via a USB Cable
- Flashing of the TWRP recovery Process will start automatically do not tamper with the Cable this time.
- Afterward A green circle with an OK sign would be shown One completed boot your Infinix Hot S into recovery mode this can be done by holding the power button + volume up for some seconds.
You have successfully installed / port TWRP Recovery Image on your Infinix Hot S X521, Now you can easily root your device
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT S X521
Since Kingroot has no effect to root the infinix Hot S, The TWRP you installed will easily root the device in 3 basic steps.
- Move the SuperSu.zip file you downloaded earlier to the root of your SD card, this means it shouldn’t be in a folder.
- Boot you device into recovery mode this can be done by holding the power button + volume up for some seconds then boot into recovery.
- At TWRP Recovery Click on Install and locate the SuperSu.zip you placed In your SD card directory. (Use Volume Keys to Control)
- Wait for the rooting process to complete and boot your hot S.
You have successfully rooted your infinix Hot S, To confirm rooting download Root Checker from Playstore, or if you have Mobile Uncle Tools installed launch and locate if it’s rooted.
That is all about Infinix Hot S X521: How To Root and Port TWRP Recovery, If you have any quams while on this, you can pass it across via the comment box.