JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!!! GET OVER 80% ON ALL DEALS, CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!!!
This article explains how to root all type of android devices including tecno (m3, y3, p5, h5, h6, f7,n7, j7and l7) , Infinix hot (x507,x551) and other mtk devices with kingroot even without using a pc
Kingroot app is fast and easy to use, it only need an Internet connection with a single click and within a minute it’s work is done perfectly.
This app ain’t requiring any USB debugging, it only require little knowledge and has been tested trusted on most devices.
In this tutorial you will be learning
*Benefits of rooting your device
* How to root your Android device
* Protecting your Android phone after rooting
Benefit Of Rooting Your Android Phone
1. You get accessed to use all vpn easily, for those requiring to browse and download without hesitating about your megabyte, if you root your device then lots of GB could be yours with a poky change using the popular simple server or Psiphon handler
2. Fonts Changing: Only rooted android could do this yes you can change your device font to any font type you want after rooting this is done with the aid of downloading ifonts
3. Stop Pre Installed App
As a rooted phone you can remove some auto start application draining your mb and you can auto start your wished application
How To Root Your Android Phone With Kingroot
First make sure you get enough megabyte on your sim at least 15mb and follow the below steps
1. Navigate to your phone settings and locate security then check/tick Unknown sources (Allow installation of app from unknown sources)
2.Download the latest kingroot version here
3. Install and launch your kingroot don’t be surprise to see the language was written in Chinese
4. Wait for kingroot to analyze your device name and there goes a big thick green box just hit on root
5. Wait for some few minutes while it’s processing make sure you are connected to the Internet
6. After some minutes a big white mark in a green circle will appear that means your phone is rooted
To validate if your your phone is rooted go to playstore and download mobile uncle tools then launch(while launching you will notice a green text indicating if your phone is rooted or not )
Protecting Your Phone After Rooting
People tend to manifest fear when rooting their phone because of ‘Bricking'(get stucked at tecno’s logo ) as 80% of bricked is caused as a result of changing fonts.
To resolve this issue of bricking you need a clockworkmod recovery .img which boot your phone into a recovery mode follow the below steps to install your device cwm recovery
1. Download mobile uncle tools from playstore
2. Download the cwm recovery for your phone you can simply Google search “Download cwm recovery .img for your phone type”
3. Place the cwm recovery to the root of your phone sd card
4. Launch mobile uncle tools and click on “Recovery Update”
5. Chose the recovery.img you just pasted
6. A prompt to roboot device into recovery mode will pop out click ok
7. You have successfully booted your phone into a recovery mode