JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!!! GET OVER 80% ON ALL DEALS, CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!!!
Completely Remove / Disable and Uninstall team win recovery project (TWRP) recovery on your Android device, With the step below you can uninstall TWRP on your Nexus Device, Xiaomi and any MTK Devices.
Do you know you can easily swap TWRP for Stock Rom or CWM, Yes this can be easily done by following the same process you did to install the TWRP, Still unclear follow the below process to Uninstall / Remove TWRP recovery and Install Stock Rom / CWM recovery.
- Fully Charged PC
- SP Flash Tool to your computer download it here
- Stock ROM or CWM recovery you want to install.
- Vcom Drivers, Download and Install.
Guide to Remove TWRP Recovery And Install Stock Recovery.
- Navigate to your phone settings and find About then click, Locate Build Number and Click 7 times and you will be made a developer.
- If you are still at the settings click on Developer Option and click USB debugging and Activate it.
- Extract the SP Flash tool you downloaded above and Launch the App File (.exe).
- Extract the Stock Recovery or CWM you downloaded for your device to your desktop or any place you can locate easily.
- At the SP Flash tool menu locate a and click on Scatter File
- Find the scatter file you extracted to your desktop the file will be in a toext file (scatter.txt) then click.
- To assure a successful selection the below image will be shown.
- Find Recovery Only out of the options and click on it, Untick others if they are ticked.
- Click on Download and Switch off your device then create a connection between your phone and pc via a working USB Cable.
- Wait for the flashing process to be completed, If successful a Green Circle with an OK sign would be shown.
- Congratulations you have successfully removed TWRP Recovery from your Android device.
In case you also need to unroot your Android device, you can do this by downloading Super Su from Playstore.
Install the app and launch then find full unroot and click on it.
Congrats you have successfully unrooted your Android device.
That Is it about Completely Remove / Uninstall TWRP Recovery File and Install Stock Recovery, Kindly share and comment any qualms while on it.