This article features the best way to fix or unbrick your Tecno h5,h6,m3,p5,f7 And Other MTK devices like Infinix Zero, And X507
As the rate of android devices and usage increases, people tend to brick their phone without getting alarmed about the causes.
In this tutorial you will learn
*What is bricking
*What causes bricking
*How you can unbrick your device
Bricking as termed is a situation where your device is unable to function .
This means when you bricked your phone you won’t be able to boot it and while booting, it would get stucked at the brand’s logo (tecno, infinix, samsung)
80% of bricked phone are caused by changing fonts, try to understand that an unrooted phone can also be bricked but in most cases rooted phone bricks more to unrooted.
Rooting has lots of advantages and disadvantages but if you can leverage some ideas in protecting your phone then rooting is meant for you
Though font changing ain’t the only cause to brick your phone as installation of dangerous and unsupported apps can also cause bricking.
Read the next step in fixing your bricked device
I have prepared two easy methods in unbricking your tecno device, the first step requires no pc and the second requires the use of a pc
1. Get an unbricked phone of the same model and version.
(That shouldn’t be hard get it from a friend)
2. Switch off the good phone you get then long press the volume up + the switch
3. Now Use the volume down to scroll to backup and restore
4. Chose backup in next screen and click yes to confirm
5. After the backup is completed boot the good device and copy the backup file to the bricked SD card
6. Insert the SD card in the bricked device and long press volume up + power on then click on backup and restore
7. In the next screen select restore and your bricked device should come back to life.
This method is the most suitable method to unbrick a die hard bricked rooted phone but you need a pc
2. Google Search your device boot.img and download for tecno phones boot.img click here
3. Switch ON your dead phone, don’t get vexed if it get stucked at the tecno logo
4. Connect your dead phone to the pc and install pdanet
5. Open the MTK droid tools and extract it’s content (maintaining the folder path)
6. Open your extracted MTK droid tools folder and launch MTK droid tool(with a green logo)
7. The software will display your phone details with a yellow box at the bottom ,click root and select yes for any prompt and chill till that box turns green
8. After turning green click on the backup and recovery then chose boot.img
9. Hit on Recovery and Boot then select the boot.img you downloaded for your bricked device type
10. Click yes to confirm any prompt
11 Then you will be asked to boot device into recovery mode just select yes
12. Now your device should be unbricked and you should have a cwm recovery installed
Before rooting your phone make sure you boot it into a recovery mode by downloading your phone clockworkmod(available online) then boot it in recovery using mobile uncle tools.
Thanks for reading, drop any qualms and make sure you suscribe to our newsletter