This article covers the latest ways to check Airtel, MTN, Glo & Etisalat Phone numbers and various data balance dialing codes including whatsapp subscription and others.
Not all have the potentials to cram two numbers at the same time as most phones including blackberry’s and Androids comes with a two sim slot these days.
To cut short check out the below poky ways to check your MTN, AIRTEL, GLO & ETISALAT data balance and compatible phone numbers.
HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL PHONE NUMBERS AND DATA BALANCE
- To check airtel phone number
Dial *121# and follow with the below prompt.
- On the screen options select 1 for Account Information
- On the next screen Display, you need to select 1 to check your number. .
- Your Airtel number would be displayed on the screen.
To check airtel data balance:
- Dial *123*10# or *141*712*0# or *141*11*0#
- Your data balance will be displayed on your screen.
HOW TO CHECK MTN PHONE NUMBERS AND DATA BALANCE
To check MTN PHONE NUMBER follow the below steps:
- Dial *123# and follow the prompt with the steps below
- Reply 1 for your account information
On the next screen Display reply 1 for My Number.
To check MTN data balance
- Dial *559# or you can simply compose a message and send 2 to 131.
HOW TO CHECK GLO PHONE NUMBERS AND DATA BALANCE
- You ve got two easy ways to do this
- Dial *135*8# on your dial screen. OR
- Call 1244 and listen to your mobile number
To check your GLO data balance
- You can simply compose a message “info” to 127 or Status to 127.
HOW TO CHECK ETISALAT PHONE NUMBERS AND DATA BALANCE.
To check your etisalat mobile number:
- Dial *248 and your mobile number will be displayed on your screen
To check etisalat data balance:
- Simply dial *228# and your data balance will be displayed.
Those are the ways to check your mobile number and data balance make sure you subscribe to our email updates.
Get Latest Updates On New Mobile Phones & Gadgets, Join Our Newsletter Below Or Like Us On FACEBOOK Either Way You Can Follow Us On Twitter @naija_specs 😉