Boot Animation Factory: Ever considering the best solution for using / creating, previewing and managing your android boot animations, No doubt boot animation factory is the best bet for you. After many years of it’s existence it’s still considered best among others app that save your android device from boot loop.
Why not try this out and easily use, create and manage boot animations, Follow the below instructions.
HOW TO USE / CREATE BOOT ANIMATIONS
- Navigate to Menu>>Boot animation>>New
- 2.Find ‘Choose folder’ and click on it then select the folder where you saved your‘part’ folders.
- 3. To add LOOP click on ‘Add Loop’. Note that you can create as many as you want
- 4. When you are pleased adding the loops, Hit On ‘Save Boot animation’ save in a well known folder on your computer.
PREVIEW BOOT ANIMATIONS
- 1. Follow this root folder Menu/Boot animation/Preview
- 2. A dialog will appears, check the first radio button (.zip file) then Hit OK.
- 3. Hit on the boot animations, find the boot anmation you want to select and click on It.
- 4. Apart from previewing your boot animations you can also opt in for playing a boot sound, setting custom speed, using custom size and repeating or not repeating a boot animation.
- 5. At the end of it all Click ‘Preview boot animation’ and feel the preview – using boot animation factory
FLASH BOOT ANIMATIONS TO YOUR ANDROID- BOOT ANIMATION FACTORY
- 1. Follow this root directory Menu/Boot animation/Flash to phone
- 2. Find ‘Choose boot animation’ and click then find and choose the boot animation you want to flash to your phone.
- 3. At the first combo box you can easily select ehre your boot animations will be saved on your android phone
- 4. When at the second combo box, type the name you used in saving your boot animation
- 5. Thinking of flashing a Boot Sound, Hit On ‘Choose boot sound’ and ten select the boot sound you want for your phone.
- After that, at your device file system, select the name and destination of your boot sound
- After checking whether you want device to reboot after flashing, Click ‘Flash to phone’ to finally flash your boot animation to your device.
That is it about Boot Animation Factory: How to Use, Preview & Manage Boot Animations, If you have any qualms kindly put a comment and get your response in seconds