Bidvertiser Review: Bidvertiser is another advertisement company that has been into existence since 2003, This I would called the best adsense alternative for those who had been rejected after applying for Google Adsense.
Unlike other advertisement network Bidvertiser make sure that the highest paying ads are displayed on your site and they pay per click, not only that you also earn on visitors conversions which will result in a very healthy income.
Note that bidvertiser do not accept adult site and your application will be approved immediately after you apply, the most amazing thing is bidvertiser also accept sub domains i.e. .blogspot.com you don’t have to own a custom domain before you apply, take actionable step now.
After implementing the ad code on your website, bidvertiser enable a toolbar on your site that enables visitors to search and see sponsored result in your site, you also have the opportunity to customize this and make it look like its part of your website which can double your income.
Talking about bidvertiser ad sizes they offer the same common ad size just like other ad network bidvertiser offers XML feeds, toolbar, including Banners, Buttons, Skyscrapers and Inline Ads.
PROS AND CONS OF BIDVERTISER
- Bidvertiser sign up process is easy and they make sure sub domains site are included.
- Bidvertiser makes approval easy, you get your website reviewed immediately you signup.
- Once you have implemented their ad code, ads starts to display on your website and advertisers starts placing bid on your website.
- XML Search Feeds also available, and this works well on web apps, in-test search results and on parked domains
- The toolbar can be formatted to look exactly like your site
- This isn’t advisable to go for, that is for those targeting small, it display ads relevant to your niche.
- The cost per click is not always cumbersome; this pertains to the niche you are into.
- Unlike adsense the performance reporting is not always accurate, they don’t give basic and advance information on your impressions and click through rate.
BIDVERTISER POUT AMOUNT AND METHOD
Bidvertiser provides payment via PayPal, Skrill and MoneyBookers. Also Western Union cheque or by wire, Payment is transferred to you after 30 days of reaching the minimum payments that is 10 Dollars with PayPal, Skrill and MoneyBookers, then $100 by cheque and lastly $500 by wire. Your earnings is accrued to you over the month you made the earnings.
SIGNING UP AND APPROVAL.
If you decide to sign up with them, their sign up form is very straightforward and requires no stress, you will receive an immediate activation email immediately after your application which shows you how where to get your HTML ad code and ads starts running immediately after implementation.