Have you ever imagined using 2 (two) Whatsapp Account on a single android (APK) phone, believe me you can even install 3 Whatsapp on your android phone, Don’t think its impossible just follow the steps below to enjoy dual Whatsapp on 1 android phone.
This tutorial is going to feature two step to slump this method, carefully apply the steps and enjoy this.
USING GB WHATSAPP
GB WHATSAPP is an app modded by the GB team which enable you to use dual whatsapp on your Android device
With this, you can run two whatsapp on your device and this app came with many MOD features and customizations
Below is the list of the new features of GB whatsapp
– Support whatsapp call
– Hide your (last seen) Privacy
– Ability to download and install themes
– Send files up to 30mb instead of 16mb
– Save whatsapp status of 250 characters instead of 169
– Upload 90 images at once instead of 10
– Copy your friend status updates
– Ability to copy 2 or more post without attaching the post date and time
– Press link on your friends status
– Chat with attached contact name sent to you without adding to contact list
– Mark important messages and read it later
– Possibility to display picture in conversation
– Possibility of Deleting messages according to a specific time
– How You Can Install GB Whatsapp
STEPS TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE GB WHATSAPP
- Download the latest GB WHATSAPP From this link, Launch your original WHATSAPP and make sure you backup your messages and chats then uninstall
- Install and launch GB WHATSAPP, Verify and Restore back your messages .
- Download Original WHATSAPP from play store then use your second Sim card to verify.
NOTE: GB WHATSAPP do expire at a frequent basis bookmark this page to check up for the latest and download
USING PARALLEL SPACE FOR ANDROID
Parallel space works very well for using dual whatsapp on your android phone, Infact I would really recommend this if you are going to try it out, not only you will be able run 2 whatsapp but also dual facebook, instagram, bbm and other social apps you will like to be cloned on your android phone follow to steps below to learn how parallel space works.
- Download parallel space on google play store and install.
- Open the downloaded and installed app
- You will notice different square like shape on the next display, this boxes are meant for selecting apps tap on the first box and chose any app that you wished to be cloned select whatsapp and open
- It will show a welcome message just press continue and go on with the process.
Thanks for reading this, if you have other methods you used in making two whatsapp to run on a single android phone kindly share this in the comment box below